With today’s highly complex vehicles, it just makes good sense to know that you’re protected against expensive mechanical repairs. Even the very best vehicles can develop mechanical problems. However, with ASC Warranty, you’re protected against those major expenses...no matter where you travel in the United States.
Auto Services Company provides the most comprehensive extended coverage for all makes and models of automobiles so that you will be able to enjoy your new purchase and have peace of mind.
When the phone rings at ASC, the call is always answered with a live, friendly voice. We have eliminated the frustration of complicated menus or voicemail during normal business hours. It is important to us that our customers always have the ability to speak with someone for answers.Key Benefits of an ASC Warranty
- All Plans have $0 deductible
- 24/7/365 emergency roadside service with EVERY plan
- We include rental car reimbursement on all plans with only 4 hours of required work for reimbursement
- Our service contracts are designed to cover almost any vehicle with a diverse selection of coverage options
- All major lenders finance our contracts
- ASC has over 25 years of proven success and customer satisfaction
- Our insured service contracts are backed by a $20 billion, 'A'-rated insurance company
- Why should I choose Auto Services Company over the others? ASC Warranty provides one of the most cost efficient service agreements in the industry. We offer mechanical breakdown coverage and protect you against the high cost of major repairs. We offer various levels of protection to choose from and provide emergency roadside service throughout the life of the contract. However, the most important feature to you is this: An ASC Warranty will not cost as much as you may expect.
- When does coverage begin? All of our automobile service agreements begin on the day you buy them, not the in-service date of the car. Quite simply, we offer you more time than the others. If you purchase an 8 year / 100,000 mile service agreement today, it will expire 8 years from today or when your odometer reaches 100,000 miles.
- What benefits do you offer? All of our automobile plans include FREE roadside assistance for the life of your service agreement and car rental reimbursement, standard on every agreement.
- Where can I take my vehicle for repairs? We allow you to take your vehicle to any ASE Certified repair facility. In other words, wherever you normally take your vehicle for repairs. If you are not familiar with a repair shop in your area, we can recommend an authorized repair facility.
- How are claims paid? ASC lets you use the repair facility of your choice and pays your claim quickly and efficiently over the phone via our corporate credit card. Simply present your ASC Warranty to the service professional and have them contact our claims department. We cover parts and labor, so the customer is responsible for fluids, filters, and sales tax. No deductible is required!
- How does the deductible work? With ASC Warranty, there is NO DEDUCTIBLE!
- Do I really need an Extended Warranty? There are many reasons to purchase an extended warranty. Your vehicle is one of your biggest investments. An extended warranty will ensure it is always in the best mechanical condition. With the complexity of today's vehicles, one major repair often costs more than the service agreement itself! Since our service agreement is transferable, it increases the resale value to potential buyers. Who wouldn't want to own a vehicle that comes protected from repair bills? Our agreement also provides for a prorated refund for the life of your contract.
- Why buy it now? I'm still covered by the manufacturer. Your service agreement is less expensive the earlier you purchase it. As the vehicle ages and accrues mileage, the price for protection rises. Prices may also rise due to increasing labor and parts prices. Why not lock into today's low prices and protect yourself from tomorrow's rising repair rates? In addition, you can take advantage of the plan benefits for the entire life of the contract, even while you are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Take advantage of roadside assistance and car rental reimbursement benefits immediately and for the life of your extended warranty.
- What if I want to cancel my warranty? Our contract contains full details on our refund provisions. You are entitled to a prorated refund of the unused portion of your contract. Unlike some companies, we do not prorate your refund from the in-service date of your vehicle.
- Is my warranty transferable? Absolutely, you can transfer the service agreement to another private purchaser of your vehicle. Vehicles with extended warranties typically offer much higher resale values because the buyer knows they are not going to get hit with huge repair costs.